Rebuilds and Repairs
Bring us your parts and pieces and breathe new life into your old equipment!
Rebuilds present a great environmentally sound and sustainable cradle-to-cradle solution. This cost-effective option saves having to discard equipment that has reached the end of its service life. Several options are available; from simple evaluations to part replacement to complete overhaul and restoration.
PSI operates a complete in-house repair center capable of rebuilding most major brands of gear pumps, bolt-type screen changers, and static mixers.
- Burn out and cleaning available
- Precision measuring of each part
- Gauging traceable to NIST standards
- We carry internal parts to fit most major melt pump brands
- Custom parts and machine work available
- Weld repair on screen changer cross-bolts and housings and on larger gear pump housings
Restore machine efficiency and performance to original OEM specifications!
Call us 1-828-468-2600 or email email@example.com and ask for Jody to schedule a rebuild during your next planned line maintenance.
Ask about our Screen Changer trade-in program as well!
Is your pump costing you production efficiency? Are repetitive repairs are no longer cost-effective?
Trade it in! PSI will offer you a far greater trade-in value than you will find on the used equipment market. PSI pumps are drop-in replacements for most of our competitors. Give us a call and you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy, cost-effective and fast a PSI gear pump can be made to swap out your tired old relic.
Plus You’ll Receive…
- Service with a smile
- Longer lasting gears
- Trouble-free seals
- More accurate gauge control
- Increased output rates
- Faster start-ups
- Lower processing temperatures
- Reduced scrap
- Increased life for the extruder screw and barrel